Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

Logitech M-RM63 optical mouse not working. Worked well

Customer Question

Logitech M-RM63 optical mouse not working. Worked well for last 10years. Replaced weak batteries and maybe put in wrong. Put batteries in correctly, get bright red lite from mouse, but no working screen arrow. Mechanical mouse works fine. How to fix?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

HI, Id be willing to connect via screen sharing session if you wanted me to try and fix the issue directly on screen.

But before I could do that, I need to know what version of windows you have on your computer. Is it an older version, such as windows xp?