Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I bought the neat desk and I think that when I set it up I

Customer Question

I bought the neat desk and I think that when I set it up I made an incorrect choice on the model and when I go to scan it says that it does not recognize and that it is not connected to internet
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: yes I have to enter a code to get the download so when I reload this is the code still going to work or what do I do about this.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $31 after the Computer Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  comp_audio replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please wait a few minutes while I go through the question and prepare an answer for you. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  comp_audio replied 1 year ago.

Alright, I am certain I will be able to assist you and get your scanner working properly. Can you tell me the answer to a couple of questions..

1. Tell me what model of Neat scanner you have?

2. How is it hooked up to your pc, usb, wifi?

3. Would you be interested in me offering our Premium Service, which includes a remote session in which I remote into your pc, and do all the work for you while you watch. Then when we are done I disconnect and your set? Do not worry about security as we use a special tool, which does not install any applications because it uses the internet browser for the session and when we disconnect the session is deleted.

The cost for the additional Premium Service is negotiable, and on average is less than $20 and we could agree on a price if you are interested.

If you prefer to not do the remote service, I can continue to answer you through this chat medium, it will take a little longer, but in the end should be able to get it completed.

Expert:  comp_audio replied 1 year ago.

Are you still needing assistance?