Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Repairing computers for over 15 years
32989067

My magic phone # is 8025957709. Last year I signed up 5 year

Customer Question

my magic jack phone # *****(###) ###-#### Last year I signed up for a 5 year contract at WalMart, expiring on March 21, 2021. I was away on a trip for 4 weeks and recently came back. Now when I try to make a call a message says my service is about to expire and to go to your website and extend my contract. But when i try and do so nothing happens. I need your help! Thanks !Rudy
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there Rudy and welcome

To extend the service, please do the following.

Visit the Magic Jack account management site at http://my.magicjack.com

Log in using your telephone number and the password ***** created during your Magic Jack registration. If you do not remember the password, click "Remind me by email."

Click on "Customer Care" and choose "Extend Your License."

Choose your renewal term. You can renew your license for one year, three years or five years.

Enter your credit card information, including your billing address and zip code, to complete your renewal.

This then completes the process

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know please how you go