Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I stlll get the check your telephone line I have checked the

Customer Question

jOHN I stlll get the check your telephone line I have checked the phone and the line they both work when I connect directly to the phone line so the problem is from my MJ plus to my phone I am hard wired with M J to the Modium I have moved to different slot My computer program is windows 10 and the phone has worked for months and months with no problem The blue lite on my MJ PLus is on
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask what type of phone you are using to plug into the MJ device? (wireless or hard wired)

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The phone is a panasonic hard wire

I know that you checked the wire by plugging the phone directly into the phone line outlet, but can you test it by using a different phone line just to be sure?

All is working now. Please, do not forget to mention that you wish for me to get credit for this question and the remote.

I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

- Jason

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Are you telling me all is working , I have just checked and the Magic Jack is NOT working How can you say it works ?????
Whats the next step to solve my problem Don M
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have already tried another phone and it does not work ?????
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Jason are you there ????????
Don M

Hello Don,

Thank you for your patience. When you have the phone connected to the MJ device and pick up the handset, what do you hear in the speaker?

- Jason

Please, disregard the earlier post when I said all is working. That should have been sent to another page. It was a technical issue with the website.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Our power has been out .When I pick up the hand set there is no sound it dead

Is the MJ device plugged into the power outlet?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I did test it on a completely different connection area of my home

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Yea the M J PLus is plugged into power and the blue light is on . I had the plug connection checked at a computer store as well

That is very odd. Did you bring the same telephone and same wire to the computer store also for the check?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I connected it with the same wire and checked it , You keep going over the same info I wrote you about, the process you are offering is mostly what I have done

So you plugged the same phone, same cable, and same power adapter into the MJ device, plugged the repair shop's telephone line into the Device and it did work? If that is the case, then there is absolutely no explanation to why it is not working at your house. I apologize if it seems like I am asking the same questions over and over again. I am just trying to understand the issue in totality so that I can help you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I understand you tryed but with no solution I assume I will be refunded my money . I will take all the components to teck here in
my area / Please confirm my refund Don M

Hello Don,

I will send up the refund now.

Thank you,

Jason