Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I'm trying to pay my magic ***** *****. But I forgot my

Customer Question

I'm trying to pay my magic ***** *****. But I forgot my password
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I forgot my password
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Computer technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

You may renew your subscription at the following page: http://my.magicjack.com

If you need to reset your password, you can follow the instructions at the end of this page.

You can renew your subscription on the page that you are brought to after logging in. At that page, click the "My Subscriptions" or "My Accounts" tab. Then you will need to go to the "Reactivate" button or "Renewal" page. On the next page, choose your renewal options and continue.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link: http://my.magicjack.com
- Enter your your MagicJack phone number in the username field with no spaces and no hyphens. Example: (###) ###-####br />- Click the Forgot Password *****

Once you do that, a link will be sent to your email address, which you can click and it will tell you your password.

If need be, you can also call MagicJack at the following number: (###) ###-####

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.