Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I can't hear anything in Discord but the rest of my computer

Customer Question

I can't hear anything in Discord but the rest of my computer sounds are coming thru fine, help?
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To speed things along I would really just rather do a Team Viewer session and let the expert do everything
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I presume the Discord you are trying to get working is the app or gamer chat program.

I suggest that you go to the Volume Control, and make sure none of the control sliders for volume are at minimum... turn them all up a little.

Where did you install Discord from?

And, have you restarted your computer since you installed it? if not, that might well help.