Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I just bought a kodac verite printer and am having a

Customer Question

i just bought a kodac verite printer and am having a problem . i had to delete the program and reload thought it was solved as it started printing and scanning . printed test page and it was fine , printed a form sent to me on the internet fine . turned off and latet tried to print from the screen and said no communication with printer , connected by wire, tried to do wireless but said i need router ,just have wifi
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try printing something other than a screen print. On some modern versions of Windows, PrtScrn does not print to the screen, it just copies the screen to the Clipboard, so you can Paste it into MS Paint or other graphics program, and then print it from there.

If the other-than-screen-print doesn't work either, let me know, and I will instruct you further. Thanks.