Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Hardware expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Technician to install new wireless gateway Rosemary

Customer Question

technician to install new wireless gateway Rosemary Weatherholt-308 N. 7th Street-Cannelton, Indiana 47520- Telephone(###) ###-####
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 9 months ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
You can cancel! I was trying to get Comcast xfinity about a letter they sent me saying they had to replace a one of the box's as the one we have was to slow since xfinity is so much faster! I will try them again! Thanks! Rosemary
Expert:  Chris L. replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

Please read through the instructions before trying them so you understand what needs to be done.

In order to set up the appointment you will need to do so by phone.

This will be the easiest way to get an appointment that fits your schedule.

Please call 1-***-***-****

Tell them you have received the letter and would like to schedule an appointment.

If you have trouble with calling then start a live chat with an appointment specialist by clicking HERE

Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.

Thanks,

Chris