Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I have a Lenovo A7600-F. I have two problems. It keeps

Customer Question

I have a Lenovo A7600-F. I have two problems. It keeps waking up to ask if I want to change to writing to the SD card. whether I answer yes or no, and follow through, it doesn't matter, it keeps asking.
Also, I decided to pull the SD card out and put it back to see if this made a difference, and now I cannot get the little door closed. There is a tiny white plastic tube/hinge thingy at one end of the door, and I cannot figure out how to flatten or push it in so the door can close smoothly. So the little door hangs off the tablet and is very annoying.
please help!
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

MJ, as far as the door, i'd need to see pictures to make a guess, though those are fairly cheap peaces of plastic....

AS far as the wakeup, I think that might be related to something other than the SD Card, there is something called wake on lan on some PCs/Laptops that boots them up, or wakes them up when they are pinged by someone. I'd need more info either way.

Tim