Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

On an MK 520 wireless keyboard, how do I reassign keys as

Customer Question

On an MK 520 wireless keyboard , how do I reassign keys as for a macro? Particularly for the F keys?
Peter
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

What version of Windows Peter? And whats the purpose so i can pick out the best one for you.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Peter, just checking back in, I can see you have been back to check on your question but have left me no information on how to help you. I need to know the versions of Windows, etc.