Mr.Med
Mr.Med, computer hardware
Experience:  if you have any problem with computer hardware, please contact me
76221641

My Magic icon has disappeared. The phone works fine, but I

Customer Question

My Magic Jack icon has disappeared. The phone works fine, but I need my number and I don't remember what it is
Tom Morrow
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, what is your operating system please and version (windows xp;7, 8 ect..)?

thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

To know your phone number please go to www.my.magicJack.com login using your email and password

Once logged in, hover your mouse at "Account" tab then click "Account Details" and you will see the phone number.
You will see the phone number under "magicJack devices".

If you forgot your pasword please click on the link below : https://web03.magicjack.com/my/index.html

and type your email then click the forgot password link and follow the onscreen instructions.

Hope this help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

To create a shortcut (icon) for your Magic Jack please try this :

click on start, from the list search magic jack, Right-click the magic jack icon, navigate to Send to > Desktop (create shortcut).

if you need any further help please reply back to me

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Your satisfaction is my top goal. If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you.

Note :Only rate if you are 100% satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.

Thank you