Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

Cody,]
, I have an old hp Laser Jet 1200 series. I have

Customer Question

Cody,]
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have an old hp Laser Jet 1200 series. I have a paper jam in the rear roller. I'm not sure how I remove the little piece of paper that is jammed. Can you please help me with this.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm sorry I've decided that I don't want to do this. I don't have the time to sign up for tech support and then cancel it for one question. I didn't realize this was not HP. Please cancel my question and do not charge my credit card.
Thank you,
***** ****