Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I'm using Windows 7. When I attempt to enter a document in

Customer Question

I'm using Windows 7. When I attempt to enter a document in my Neat ND-1000 scanner, it runs through and then both of the SCAN and PDF lights flash "Red". What do I need to do?
Thanks, ***** ***** Greth***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. It is very likely that you need to calibrate the scanner. Do you have the calibrations sheet that came with the scanner? If so, please do the following: Put in the calibration sheet (or a blank sheet of white paper if you don't have it)and click the Calibrate button in the neat desk software. Follow the instructions. This should resolve the issue. Please let me know.