Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

My mackie SRM 450 v2 speaker will not power up. I have

Customer Question

My mackie SRM 450 v2 speaker will not power up. I have checked the fuses and they are all good.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Good morning. My name is*****'m a certified computer and electronics professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Please do not be offended by some of these very basic questions. It is standard troubleshooting procedure and since I don't know anything other than that you have checked the fuses, I have to start from the beginning.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok what are your questions
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Is it plugged in? Please Make sure the AC outlet is live (check with a tester or lamp or other small electrical device.). If it is not, check for blown fuses in your fuse box, and or try plugging it into a different outlet. Also, check to see if the POWER switch on. If the outlet is live and the power switch is on, you should see a blue light on the front panel illuminated.