Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

I bought a used minidx3 through amazon and there was already

Customer Question

i bought a used minidx3 through amazon and there was already a password. I attempted to use the default, but still says invalid
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. You stated that you have already tried the default. Just to be sure, did you try "1234" as well as "0000" If not, give that a try.

I am going to assume this has been tried and was unsuccessful. As I have been looking in to this, unfortunately, I have found that the company keeps the reset process/software from being publicly available. I hate to be the bearer of bad news and please remember that I am just the messenger. The way I see it, you only have a couple of options:

• Contact the seller and see if they can provide you with the password. If not, return to Amazon for a refund.
  • Generate the unique 12-digit code that displays after entering the incorrect password ***** or 8 times, Write it down, and contact the company in the link below. Unfortunately, they charge $50 for this "service."

http://diij.com/forgot-password-reset-unlock-code-mini-msr-reader

You will have to decide if it's worth the money to do this. I wish I had better news, but I have been searching for nearly an hour and there just isn't any other way I can find for you.

Good luck with this, I hope my answer has provided you with the information you need to proceed from here.

Gary