Shefin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I have a View Sonic monitorVA 2265 Sh/- I have no sound I

Customer Question

Hello Steve, I have a View Sonic monitorVA 2265 Sh/- I have no sound
I have Windows 10- 64 Mbit
Do you think you can help me?
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

I would suggest you enable HDMI sound in order to get the issue resolved.

Please right click on the volume icon that you see on the bottom right corner and select Playback devices.

Over there, select the device as your Monitor and click Set as Default. Click OK.

If the issue persists, please let me access your computer, so that I can help you resolve the issue while you watch.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Shefin,Thank you for your quick reply
Unfortunately this doesn't solve the problem yet. My PC experts have checked everything already...and nothing :(I'm trying to get direct assistance from ViewSonicaThank you very much anyway
With best regardsI live in Portugal (GMT Time- like London). When can you
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

If you can let me access your computer remotely, I can check the issue and help you resolve the issue while you watch.

Thank you.

S H E F I N