Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Repairing computers for over 15 years
32989067

Is there any way windows10 can adjust the audio volume? I

Customer Question

Is there any way windows10 can adjust the audio volume? I have a new Dell monitor (with built-in speakers) and I have the volume setting at 100% and the keyboard is also set at the Max. I can barely hear the speakers. Thank you.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

If you connect headphones to the same port the speakers on the Dell are connected to, how does it then sound?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no speakers.
Possibly my son can help me.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

you mean you have no headphones Jay?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,