GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15+ Years supporting Mac and Windows Desktops and Laptops,Printers, and other computer hardware
76665483

I submitted a request with my Brother HO-L2360DW that is in

Customer Question

I submitted a request for help with my Brother HO-L2360DW that is in a 'deep sleep' last week and to my knowledge I still haven't received a response. I need this printer to work and I'm now backed up with workload. Also, the fee has been taken from my checking account. I thought that would not happen until my case was resolved. Please respond ASAP.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** it would be my pleasure to assist you today I apologize if you have had a less than ideal experience thus far and I welcome the opportunity to change your initial impressions.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

May I ask if you have gone into the BR Admin to change the mode from Sleep to Ready?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Also, if you have not done so already, please go to the brother website and check to see if there is an update printer driver for your printer. Often, an updated driver will resolve bothersome issues like this. If you will let me know what version of Windows you are using I may be able to provide you with a direct link to the correct driver.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadtop.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=hll2360dw_us

This is a link to downloads on the Brother website for your printer. You can select the correct operating system for your situation and see what is available. I encourage you to download all available updates including an update for the BRadmin utility is one is available.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I hope the information I've provided will be helpful and will solve the problem. If it does, please provide a rating by clicking on the stars and submitting. If it doesn't solve the problem or if you have any questions or need clarification with anything, please let me know. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Do you have questions or need additional help? If so, please let me know so I can continue working with you. If my answer was helpful, please take a moment to rate me by clicking on the stars and then clicking submit. Have a great day!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I