Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

We have a remote that seemingly will not charge. It has no

Customer Question

We have a remote that seemingly will not charge. It has no code number to enable me to identify the type but it has a screen at the top which has to be pointed to the AV box etc and then touch 'Watch TV' or watch DVD. When the remote is placed in the charging cradle a lightning symbol appears! Does this mean a new battery is needed? If so who supplies a 950 amh 3.7 volt battery in Sarasota or where in Sarasota am I able to get the remote checked in Sarasota? I could not see our type of remote on your website. Please advise Asap
Thank you.
Emanuel Rosen
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Emanuel and welcome

A lightning sign usually means it has power, but this would depends on the type of remote. Did you purchase it seperatly to the unit your trying to control?