Shefin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Have mk520 new out of box....new (one month) lenevo

Customer Question

have mk520 new out of box....new (one month) lenevo tower....with windows 10 installed.
numbers do not work on keyboard...yes number locks is on...even tried the keyboard(wired) that came with PC.. still not working...all kinds of answers online but none to address this...is this a keyboard or (most likely,,,aaargh) a windows 10 issue
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no that is ok...I will cancel the request...thank you
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please try the following.

Remove the battery from the keyboard, press and hold the Caps key for 30 seconds. Then, reinsert the battery and restart the keyboard.

If the issue persists, try the instructions in the link below.

http://windowsreport.com/number-pad-windows-problems/

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N