Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

How do I backup my iPhone6 to keep my informance

Customer Question

how do I backup my iPhone6 to keep my informance
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

You may back up ALL of your iPhone data to iCloud, which will store your files remotely on the Apple servers for you to retrieve if you ever lose any of your data. To do this, please carry out the following steps:

On your iPhone, tap Settings > iCloud > Backup.

Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on.

Tap Back Up Now. Stay connected to your Wi-Fi network until the process completes.

Make sure the backup finished by tapping Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage, and then select your device. The backup you just made should appear in the details with the time and backup size.

For further info on the backup process, please check out the following support article:

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT203977

If you need further assistance with this issue, please reply back using the box below. Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if you kindly take a moment to submit a positive rating at the top of this page. Thank you :)

Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

.