Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Networking, hardware, software, various OS's, Email Web and domain hosting, DNS
63493917

I have a M-R0001 mouse. Logitech anywhere MX M-R0001 Mouse.

Customer Question

It has the double click problem....left micro switch is worn out...to soon.
Is there anything I can do to get a replacement? This is not right for this to fail so soon.
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

IN order to get a replacement for a faulty mouse, you have to first REGISTER the mouse on Logitech's Website, and then you can go through the RMA (Return Material Authorization) process and have a replacement sent to you.

.

This mouse shows to have a 3 year warranty.

.

It is a process, but its really the only way to get a replacement.

.

Unless you still have the receipt, and you can return it to the store you purchased it from, and exchange it?

.

Here is the Link to L:ogitechs website and how you can register the mouse to be able to take advantage of the warranty, and the RMA process.

https://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/anywhere-mouse-mx#warranty#SupportProductRegistration+a0qi00000069ujHAAQ

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
OK I could not find any thing like RMA process. I did register and created a case. Is that what you ask me to do?Case Number:01452740
Description:Product serial number: PID: LZ14023
Purchase Date: 12/27/2015
I have a M-R0001 mouse. Logitech anywhere MX
M-R0001 Mouse. PID: LZ14023
It has the well known double click problem....left micro switch is worn out...to soon.Is there anything I can do to get a replacement? This is not right for this to fail so soon.

Oh you did it perfectly!

.

YOu created the case, which will lead to the RMA process. They may not call it an RMA, but the process remains the same. Policies change within companies, and the term RMA may not be used anymore. and they have moved over to the case creation process.

.

Either way, once they respond to your case....you will be presented with options to get a replacement.

.

You are almost there! Stick with it...and if you really want it to be replaced....then just be direct with them and say so....they may deny you, and offer another option...like a similar model, but of the same value. So you have to be willing to give and take, as some things just are not possible, like an exact replacement, it may be out of stock, or whatever.

.

But the overall goal is to get you another mouse that is of the same value with the same or similar features, focusing on the side buttons that were the original reason for the purchase.

.

Hang in there, they are a big company, so it may take a bit of time.

.

Let me know what happens.....and please take a moment to rate my performance.

Just a quick reminder to rate my performance, and Happy Holidays!