Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

I need to renew
, my magic phone # isdevice name is

Customer Question

Customer: I need to renew
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my magic jack phone # *****(###) ###-####device name is MICKEYMOUSE
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: YES
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I understand you are wanting to renew your MagicJack subscription. I want to make sure that you know that we are not MagicJack, but I am also a MagicJack user and can help you to do this. Do you know your MagicJack password (I don't want you to enter it, just want to make sure you know it so we can log you in to renew).

Please reply with your information and we will continue.

Thank,

Gary

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
how do I renew
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have given all the information needed to renew

OK, I understand you would like a phone call? I will send you an additional service request. Accept it, and I will give you a call.

Gary

I see that you resubmitted your question. Is there a problem? I can help you without the phone call if you prefer. Here is what you need to do:

• Go to http://www.magicjack.com/index.html
  • Click on the Login button on the upper right part of the page.
  • Enter your phone number (no dashes), and your password
  • Click on the Account tab.
  • Find the device you are wanting to renew on the list and click on the add months link
  • Choose your renewal length from the options given and provide them with your payment information.

That should be all you need to do!

Please let me know if you were able to successfully renew or if you encountered any difficulty and we can continue.

Gary

This is Gary from JustAnswer. I have not had a reply to my last post. Were you able to renew using the instructions given? I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,