Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in various softwares and hardware devices.
50064670

I have typed all this numerous times keeps going back to yhis

Customer Question

I have typed all this numerous times keeps going back to yhis screen grrr magic jack #(###) ###-#### ***** dial tone unable to make or recieve calls my name lucia leidig Help??
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jason Carlamere replied 11 months ago.
Hello - Thank you for your question.On your softphone, please do the following:Click "Menu" on the top right-hand cornerClick "Advanced Users"Click "Restart"This should fix the issue.
Hello - I hope that I was able to solve your issue. Please reach out if you have any other issues.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 11 months ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. Are you connecting the Magic Jack device directly to your router ? If so please connect it to your computer and follow the onscreen instructions. Then check and let me know the result. Also, go to my.magicjack.com and login with your credentials. Make sure you have enough balance on your account to send and receive calls. RegardsJins