Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

Raj Bardwaj here again, acc. No 47502285 sorry with PayPal I

Customer Question

Raj Bardwaj here again, acc. No 47502285***@******.*** sorry with PayPal I did not get threw I can give my Canada Visa Card to Pay$ 18 U S
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Raj Bhardwaj here, sorry I just want get help from Magic Jack to connect my phone from my iPad to home line, I thought I am pay to technician to do that and he is working with Magic Jack please help me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When technician calling me
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

What is it that you need help with, regarding your MagicJack account?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason