Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert.
30970729

I NEED HELP .how to install sofware cam

Customer Question

i NEED HELP .how to install sofware for web cam
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly.

1.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other

2.Are you trying to install the software of your web camera,if so what is the make and model of the camera?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. To reply back to me use the reply box below. You will also get email notification in your email too.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

It seems like you have requested for phone support unfortunately i cannot provide phone support because i am not residing in your location but i can do remote support and access your PC directly to check the issue but before that could you please answer my above questions so that i can understand the issue more clearly.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want you go in side my computer give me small call if needed(###) ###-####
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir i can access your PC and do the necessary but before that please answer the below questions so that i can understand the issue you are facing

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

It seems like you have opened another questions to reply to me please reply to me in this page only.

Is your PC running windows or Mac or Linux operating system?

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

It seems like you need phone support which i cannot do i apologize for that but i will open this question to other experts who can do phone support and help you fix the web camera issue.

Sincerely,

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

If you would like remote assistance with this, please accept the offer.

Pete.