Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I have a logitec sqeezebox touch. I want to remove the free

Customer Question

I have a logitec sqeezebox touch. I want to remove the free pandora with commercials and have it stream commercial free. can you help me do that??
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 12 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****

I own a Logitech Squeezebox non-touch version. I haven't tested it with the new touch version, but the process of managing the apps and services should be the same.

First, you need to create a Squeezebox account. If you haven't already done so, you can do that by visiting this web page:

http://www.mysqueezebox.com

On the same page, you can manage your Squeezebox device. Log in with your account and click on App Gallery. Find Pandora there and select it. You should see the "Account Settings" tab where you can type your Pandora account information. If you are signed up Pandora Premium, the commercials should then go away. The same goes for other services such as Digitally Imported.

Let me know if it worked.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 12 months ago.

Hello again!

Were you able to follow my instructions?

Let me know,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 11 months ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.