Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

Just received a logitech g920 driving force racing wheel

Customer Question

Just received a logitech g920 driving force racing wheel(###) ###-#### *****
Hooked up the cables. Wheel will not turn on. What do I do? It is connected to an Xbox One.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. As I understand it, you have the racing wheel plugged in the the Xbox One via the USB cable and then have a separate power cord which is also connected to the wheel. Is this correct?

Gary

I have found a logitech web page which addresses when the wheel doesn't respond when connected to the Xbox One. Rather than type them in here, I am including a link to the article with the instructions. Please try this and let me know if this fixed the problem. Here is the link:

http://support.logitech.com/en_us/article/G920-racing-wheel-does-not-respond-when-connected-to-Xbox-One?product=a0qi0000006PmvYAAS

Gary

This is Gary from JustAnswer. Just checking in to see if you need further assistance. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Gary