Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Repairing computers for over 15 years
32989067

I already have a phone # is from NJ, I 't know what to do,

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** already have a phone # ***** ***** NJ, I don't know what to do, since I had to buy a new magic jack, the old one got burn, what I want is to put the same # ***** NJ to the new magic jack, I hope you could understand me.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

To confirm, you had a fire, the old Magicjack got burnt, you got a new magicjack and you want to know how to set it up to use your old Magicjack phone number correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
correct, how should I do it?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, connect it to your computer and it should then ask you to register it.

You enter in your Magicjack username and password ***** then its registered and will then be using your old phone number.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know how you go please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you know if I'm going to be paying for everything that you do, just forget about everything, I'll stay with the new #, thank you for your support.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

it is optional Margarita, for me to do the instructions for you, else we just continue here at no extra cost.

It was just an optional service for you.