Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

Why will the printer not print from the computer

Customer Question

why will the printer not print from the computer
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Is your computer running on Windows XP? Vista? 7, 8 or 10? Or is it Mac?

Also, how is the printer connected to the computer? Is it wireless? Or is it through a USB cable?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
running on windows 10 ,with a usb cable
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the problem while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
go ahead with the remote access
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.