Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I installed Windows 10 and my K810 keyboard connects to the

Customer Question

I installed Windows 10 and my K810 keyboard connects to the bluetooth but does not type. I have disconnected it and reconnected it. I can type in the number code to connect but then nothing else.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I suspect that the driver for it needs reinstalling. "Installations" (usually upgrades from a previous version of Windows) of Windows 10, often need some attention to a driver here or there, that does not agree well with the upgrade to Windows 10.

Can you manage such an uninstall of the K810's device driver, and then a reinstallation of it? or is the lack of a keyboard going to be troublesome? if so, let me know.