Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computer Hardware. MCSE, MCP, ICCP - Asus, Acer, Dell, HP, Compaq, Sony, Alienware, Lenovo.
23511658

I just installed a new Logitech remote to replace my old

Customer Question

I just installed a new Logitech remote to replace my old one. The installation looks good but
I cannot get my new remote to work. When I hit English it goes to Logitech.com/myharmony. What can I do! Thanks!
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I send my Mastercard for an answer but cannot sign in
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

That page is the page on the web that you need to go to to program the remote. Once you go to that page and login with your account, you can add this is a new remote and then go through the setup of your devices and activities. Once you've done this, it will allow you to plug in the remote and upload the programming to the remote. If the computer doesn't recognize remote for some reason, try plugging it into a different USB port on the computer. If that does not work in you need additional assistance, please let me know what the model of the original remote was and what the model of the new remote is. The programming is not interchangeable between different models. In other words you can't simply upload the programming from one model into a different model so you do have to go through and create the devices and activities again.