Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

My Logitech 2323 have lost recognition on my laptop. I

Customer Question

My Logitech 2323 have lost recognition on my laptop. I registered the speakers on 8/25/2015 and this is the 2nd. time I have had to make contact about this problrm. Can you help?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer.com
I have reviewed your question, and just want you to know, that I am working on an answer for you. In my searching for your answer, it may happen that I will need more information from you and I may reply back to you before giving an answer. Please check back often.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Quicksilver 07070:Souds like James Bond is on the case! I'm not interested in spending more money on this case. I was trying to contact Logitech support and somehow got connected to you folks. At 82, I'm easily confused and your "net" caught me! I'll just chalk the $ 5. up to experience, since my question hasn't yet been answered I don't owe the other $ 19. Please cancel the order immediately. I will contest any charge above $ 5. to my card and tell my credi card folks to reject it.

Okay, you are correct , you dont owe any further moneys.

Althoguh you coudl get the deposit back if you want to call customer service for a refund.

(###) ###-####/p>

Cheers!