Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I'm trying to play my ivideo into an external lcd Epsom

Customer Question

Hi - I'm trying to play my ivideo into an external lcd Epsom projector - I have the hdmi set up and have sound but the external Epsom screen just showing my screen saver
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Is your computer where the Epson projector is connected, is it running with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
computer is next to epson
It is an iMac laptop
OS X El Capitan brand new laptop
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that information. Unfortunately, I do not provide phone support. I only provide online chat support and remote access support.

So the game is playing in your iMac screen but the connected projector is only showing your screen saver?

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Do you want me to remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix the problem while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need someone to call me please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you have someone on your team call me please
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I understand your concern, I am sorry if I cannot provide phone support.

Since you want a phone support, I will now opt out so that other experts who provides phone support can call you.

But if no one joins you here and provides the phone support that you want, please let me know so that I can help you further by just providing you detailed steps for you to follow to solve the problem.

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok so someone will call me ? Thanks
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, someone will call you. Your question is now open to other experts who can provide phone call support.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

If no one calls you, I can provide you detailed procedures that you can follow to fix the problem. Just let me know.

But still, this question is open for my fellow experts who can provide phone support.

Thank you.

Jess