Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Networking, hardware, software, various OS's, Email Web and domain hosting, DNS
63493917

I have a wireless trackball m570. The roller ball is working

Customer Question

I have a wireless trackball m570.
The roller ball is working and batteries are new. For some reason the mouse does not move.
I have turned the computer off and on; removed and reinserted the Logitech Unifying receiver.
What can I do as my computer is useless and the trackball is the only comfortable mouse I use.
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer.com

I have reviewed your question, and just want you to know, that I am working on an answer for you. In my searching for your answer, it may happen that I will need more information from you and I may reply back to you before giving an answer. Please check back often.

Have you installed the REQUIRED software?

SetPoint Logitech Control Center

AND

Logitech Unifying Software

You may also try to RESET the trackball orientation settings

• Click the My Mouse tab at the top of the SetPoint (required software) Settings Window.

• Click the orientation icon on the left toolbar to display the Orientation Settings screen.

• Click the Set Orientation button and roll the trackball forward to align the trackball motion with the pointer motion.

NOTE: You can click the "?" next to Orientation Settings at the top for details.

• Click Apply to save your settings and then OK to exit.