IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Travis - Anne here - how do we extend our magic year?

Customer Question

Hi Travis - Anne here - how do we extend our magic jack for another year?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello there!

You can extend (renew) your magicJack subscription by logging in to your magicJack account. Simply go to this link:

http://my.magicjack.com/

and then type your e-mail address you registered with magicJack or your magicJack phone number followed by the magicJack password.

In case you have forgotten your magicJack password, click on the Forgot Password? link and you will receive further instructions on the registered e-mail.

Once logged in, click on the Phone Numbers tab and you will see the expiration date for your magicJack service, then you can renew the subscription there.

Alternative way to renew the magicJack subscription would be to contact the magicJack customer support for billing inquiries at: 1-***-***-****.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. If you do, let me know.

If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.