Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

Best buy said send my broken ultra thin keyboard folio to

Customer Question

Best buy said send my broken ultra thin keyboard folio to you. How do I do that. Do you give me a special number.?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

DO you know WHO we are?

And im pretty sure BEST BUY woudl NOT say to send it to US, if you knew who we were.

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel