Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

Cannot install keyboard K800 on windows 7

Customer Question

cannot install keyboard K800 on windows 7
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am happy to assist.

Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.

The K800 may require the unifying software if you have the unifying receiver. Is the USB receiver the one that came with your K800?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am on medication , have to go to bed I'll be calling you tomorrow before noon ET
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.

Sorry i missed your call request. I will open the question so other experts can help.

Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hello there, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with this issue. I will periodically check back here tomorrow for your response. Can you let me know what you have done to install the keyboard so far? What operating system is your computer running?

Thanks.

Hello, this is Gary from JustAnswer. I am just checking in to see if you are ready for my assistance. Please let me know what operating system your computer is running when you reply. I look forward to your reply!

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello Gary !
I need help to make my new K800 keyboard visible in system . Right now I amtyping on my old Logitech which is old and brolen
I did instakk Setpoint 6.67 and unifying but it is not recognized . My guess it might be somerhing with interface devices but I do not take chamces so please let me know how we can set this in motion Thank you in advance, thomas

Hello Thomas,

This is Gary. I understand that you have already installed the setpoint software and unifying software. Are these the latest versions of the software? If so, then the following video should help you with installing the Keyboard successfully. Please watch it and them follow the steps for your keyboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlXhq8184Vw

Give it a try and let me know if this gets your keyboard installed and working on your computer. If it doesn't, let me know and we will troubleshoot this further.

Regards,

Gary

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you Gary I will trying your advice c annot use the phone at this time , if you can be reached I call you

Ok. Please let me know if this fixed the problem.

I look forward to your response.

Gary

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they are of latest version thank you Mr Jensen ; another worry is my windows live mail program where I cannot setup the address book cannot delete some entries Do you think you could help me before November 11 when the trial program expires?

I'm glad I could help you with your keyboard. I would be happy to help you with your email question. You will need to enter a separate request for that, but you can request me for that one if you would like.

Please take the time to rate my service to you on this question as well. It has been a pleasure helping you.

Gary