Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

I'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard, and have been using

Customer Question

I'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard, and have been using it for the last three years without a hitch. Today I started typing and nothing happened. For some reason the keys do not work. I tried rebooting the computer, but now I cannot. Even get the computer to recognize my password ***** sign in. The batteries are fine, and the mouse is fine, so I know it is not with the receiver. What did I touch? How do I fix this?
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fellas, his is not a difficult question...how long could this take to research??.
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing just answer.

First off, you NEED to be able to login into the computer, so you need to get a USB keyboard and mouse temporarily, THEN we can address the wireless Keyboard and muse that is not working.

You cant fix it, if you can control it. Make sense?

So, if you have to buy one, or borrow, or beg, or steal.....no just kidding. But you HAVE to get control.

Let me know once you have control