Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computer Hardware. MCSE, MCP, ICCP - Asus, Acer, Dell, HP, Compaq, Sony, Alienware, Lenovo.
23511658

I have a Lexmark Pinnacle Pro901 printer. It used to work

Customer Question

I have a Lexmark Pinnacle Pro901 printer.
It used to work fine on my Dell Inspiron 560 Computer. Now it gets stuck and I have to reboot to get it printing again. Once I print one time and send a next batch of printing, it gets stuck and I have to reboot.
How to fix this problem?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

when you have to restart, is it the computer that you have to restart, or the printer?. Is there any error on the printer when you have to restart? What I would suggest doing initially is removing the printer from your computer under printers and devices, and then reinstalling the printer. It is possible that there is something in terms of a setting the driver that is causing it to do this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I deleted it. Windows asked me to reboot. I rebooted. The icon was still there. Tried to print from Word. It did not print anything.

Plugging it in should reinstall, or you can download and install the software first from their site. You can download the current drivers from here:

http://bitli.es/J4SeH9

I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service using the OK, GOOD, or EXCELLENT rating icons.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I downloaded the software and installed it but nothing has changed.