Russell H., Computer Repairer
Experience:  Working to keep PC-type computers working since 1988.
13568747

Has anyone had a problem getting the K360 keyboard paired

Customer Question

Has anyone had a problem getting the K360 keyboard paired back with the Unifying USB device after it has paired to it and then unpaired? I have 2 K360 keyboards that have previously been paired and then unpaired. Now I cannot get them paired back again. I keep getting the following error message: "Unifying software did not detect a device. Please re-start the pairing process again and turn off and then on the device within 60 seconds.”
It seems as though when the keyboard is unpaired, the Unifying software disables the keyboard power causing it not to be detected. I have contacted Logitech about this problem, but they have not gotten back to me.
Thanks,
Danny XXXXXXXXXX
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Danny, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Also, have you tried to uninstall the setpoint software and then reinstall?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using XP 32 & 64 bit systems. Yes, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just hate to pay $58.00 to get $24.00 keyboard fixed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi thank you for writing back with that information and I am very sorry about your persisting issues. We guarantee our service and you can always get your money back if you are not satisfied or if you do not want to continue.

Do you want to continue with this question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now you want me to pay $20 for a phone call? You are fricking crazy!! Forget it and Have a nice day. Go rip someone else off!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
BYE
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry about the confusion but it is actually not me prompting you for the phone call. It is our system and it is automated. We are a legitimate support company and we guarantee our service.

If you do not want to continue, you can get your money back or you can come back any time and use your deposit to post a new question in our various categories.

If you want a refund, here is the link about refunding:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess