Shefin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Logitech Bluetooth multi-device keyboard k480. I took it out

Customer Question

Logitech Bluetooth multi-device keyboard k480. I took it out of the box, switched it on, and set in a Samsung SM T580 and it didn't work. I looked underneath by the switch, and a blue light came on when I flipped the switch, and it went out again. Still, no matter what I did, I had nothing. I changed the batteries that came with it, but nothing. Help me out on this.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try the instructions in the setup guide below. Use instructions for Android.

http://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/manuals/k480-immersion-guide

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N