Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

If I bring my computer to a computer shop, how can I be sure

Customer Question

If I bring my computer to a computer shop for work, how can I be sure the technician won't snoop around in my files
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I am going to attempt to answer your question. I have a couple of questions which will help me consider solutions to your question. Can you be more specific on what work you need to have done on your computer? If any of the work requires the tech. to log in to the computer, it is going to be hard to prevent this. If it is something else (like a hardware issue) there may be some things you can do.

Hi, this is Gary. I haven't heard back from you. Are you still looking for guidance on this topic?

Thanks,

Gary