Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert.
30970729

I have an issue that will sound crazy but it's no

Customer Question

I have an issue that will sound crazy but it's no coincidence this vehicle arrived for two days, the device images no one can really explain. If I told the story it wouldn't sound crazy. The cable company did some construction on that location where the
suv Cadillac was parked. It's new. The device is pointed to the absolute angle / direction of where I sit on my balcony. Again you'd prefer not to hear the story as to why someone would want to "tamper" with me - if that be the case. No coincidence this car
parked in the exact spot this evening when the construction was done. Luckily I got photos, but not of his face, only photos of a baseball cap of the billionare threatening my life. Here are images. Explain what this is. No one with a fancy Cadillac suv would
have an ugly item such as this on their side window. At night, it seems there's a green circuit board beneath it. The wire connected to it is about 1/4" diameter.
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Arrival this evening from balcony you can see the device. Man was hidden constantly after 100 photos.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry if some look like duplicates. On the interior of the window, the copper wiring has numbers / letters barely legible
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Night photo parked in exact position where I sit on my balcony.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

This is definitely a cellular antenna.

Why anyone would want to mount an ugly thing on their car is beyond me - there are much nicer ones available :)