Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert.
30970729

I 't know how to re-start6 my magicjack

Customer Question

I don't know how to re-start6 my magicjack
Category: Computer Hardware
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will you please send to my mail my re-start I have done a minute ago? If I can use my magicjack already?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

To restart the Magic Jack:

1. Unplug the Magic Jack device from the USB port or USB hub to your computer.

2. Shut down the Magic Jack software in your computer. The Magic Jack software starts automatically each time your computer boots up. When the Magic Jack software is minimized on a Windows based computer, the Magic Jack icon appears in the task bar. Right-click on the Magic Jack icon and select "exit" to close the program.

3. Plug the Magic Jack device back into the USB port or USB hub which is connected to your computer.

4. Restart the Magic Jack software on your computer. The Magic Jack software identifies the presence of the device automatically. It logs into the company's server, and then opens a VOIP phone service, which delivers a dial tone to a desk top telephone.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to re-charge money to my magicjack number is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will you please instruct me how to do it?