Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computer Hardware. MCSE, MCP, ICCP - Asus, Acer, Dell, HP, Compaq, Sony, Alienware, Lenovo.
23511658

Have a I-INC CY 199D monitor stuck with adjustment display

Customer Question

Have a I-INC CY 199D monitor stuck with adjustment display screen cycling through the selections on the screen, can't get it to go away. Have seen the suggestion to "reset" the monitor, which is one of the selections, but it just keeps cycling and won't stop. The adjustment screen doesn't react to any of the buttons on the front of the monitor. Any suggestions?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I can help you with your Monitor Problem.

- I suggest to unplug the monitor from the power source (power strip, Wall) and carefully check with a dry Q-tip for any Stuck buttons and state of the cables and connections in the back of the monitor.

- If you do notice anything suspicious, wet the just the tip of the Q-tip with rubbing alcohol and clean it very carefully and let it properly dry before turning the monitor back on..

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with on this matter.

Thank you.