Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computer Hardware. MCSE, MCP, ICCP - Asus, Acer, Dell, HP, Compaq, Sony, Alienware, Lenovo.
23511658

I had an account with magic time. As time went by, I built a

Customer Question

I had an account with magic jack for a long time. As time went by, I built a list of phone numbers that i would call frequently. I registered with an old email address of***@******.*** old phone was(###) ###-#### ***** had an old employee who set up my magic jack account for me who was Debbie Brown. The business has since closed up years ago.
But when my service had ended about two months ago, I didn't get my list back. I signed up again and received another account under my new email address of***@******.*** How can I get this list back? I love Magic Jack. Thank you. - Gary
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** would like to try getting you list back, but I would like to know first what Magic Jack Customer Service Support have told you about the matter.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was told by customer support that my customer list is my property and I should be able to have it back at no charge. He added that since I continued to renew my magic jack account, there should be no problem in getting my phone list back.I agree to that statement. He also stated that I should have access to my list when I looked up my magic jack account. I did that and could not find it. I was insulted by the fact that I had to pay someone for property that was mine in the first place. Thank you. - Gary

Gary, the only way to get your list back is to log into your old account. There is no way that the old and new account would be connected since there is nothing to link them. even if there were, Magic Jack doesn't link accounts. If you go to the site with your OLD email address, are you able to log in?