Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  15 years experience computer hardware and software
8287049

I bought a Logitech Ultra KB Folio iPad Air Blk at the Apple

Customer Question

I bought a Logitech Ultra KB Folio iPad Air Blk at the Apple store on April 3, 2014.
This June I noticed the ipad kept falling out of the case, to discover the Folio was broken on the side. I've just returned to MA after being out of state for a few months and hit the Apple store today.
They said to contact you directly and that you were good at resolving issues with their product.
Janice xxx
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 1 year ago.

Hi Janice. This is JustAnswer.com, an online answer service. If you are looking for Logitech support you can reach them by clicking here. At the bottom of the page you can click to email them or to contact them by phone. Apologies if you've reached us by mistake but that will get you to the right place. Thanks!