Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in various softwares and hardware devices.
50064670

I have downloaded driver support foa MX5000 Keyboard&mouse

Customer Question

I have downloaded driver support foa MX5000 Keyboard&mouse But they will not connect
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Are you trying to connect this keyboard and mouse first time ? What is the operating system on your computer ?

Did you try to connect the Keyboard and mouse as on this Getting Started Manual ? http://www.logitech.com/repository/1408/pdf/25314.1.0.pdf

If you tried, let me know on which stage you are getting errors.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don"t have CD to put in computer. Used a thumb drive to download drivers . Idon"t know if the logitech MX 5000 is compatible with windows 10
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Okay, Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He meaning Jins was no help at all .Iknew how to go to logitech and pull up support. I do not feel that i should pay the $38. rationg 0
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

If I can remote access your system, I will able to check whether there is any driver or software related problem. That's why I suggested remote session. If I can't fix the problem you will get full refund.

Regards

Jins