Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computer Hardware. MCSE, MCP, ICCP - Asus, Acer, Dell, HP, Compaq, Sony, Alienware, Lenovo.
23511658

I have loaded the Ultra Plus microSDXC UHS-1into my 8 inch

Customer Question

I have loaded the Ultra Plus microSDXC UHS-1into my 8 inch NUVISION tablet 2 times and then shortly after it is loaded the tablet no longer recognizes the card in storage and the sc card is no longer recognized in other devises. I downloaded the ES file manager into the tablet
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** help you with your question...

In order to help you better with your request, I need a bit more information:

- Although these MicroSD cards are becoming unreadable on this Tablet, when you get to insert them on a Windows based PC, does it show any type of error message? is it unreadable? or undetectable by the PC? I need to know if the tablet is corrupting the file system in the card.

- Have you fully formatted the MicroSD card on a Windows based computer prior to be inserted into the tablet?